Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Thoughts

Satan walks the Earth and whispers in our ear that we aren't important to God, that we aren't worthy of his love and he waits till we are at our lowest and are lonely and shouts to us "Where is your God now?" and he tells God that we are unfaithful and only love God when everything is right and our blessings are abundant. Satan is the accuser to both you and God. So we should praise God when our cups are overflowing with his blessings and we should praise God even more when are cups are empty and are pain is great.

I wrote this on my face book this morning as a note, but wanted to keep it so I added it to my blog.
This is the message God gave me this morning on my ride back home from dropping the girls off at school. I believe that God sends us messages through out the day we just have to open our hearts and listen.

I think of myself as a strong Army wife and I get asked a lot "How do you do it?" or "I could never do what you do!" but the truth is if you loved a Soldier you would and could do what I and every good Army wife does. You would breath in and breath out and take it one second, one minute ,one hour, one day at a time. You would get through each day, some days would be harder than the other. Some nights would be lonelier. Some days you would tell yourself that you just can't do it anymore, that you don't want to do it anymore...then you would Army Wife up and take a deep breath, pick yourself off the floor and Soldier on, cause life doesn't stop and time breaks for no one. Yes I'm struggling and yes I'm sad and lonely a lot but i love a Soldier and the only choice I have is to keep loving that Soldier.

No comments: