Friday, August 12, 2011

Ok not sure how all this blog stuff works or even if i'll like it, but I felt inspired by a fellow blogger so I thought why not.
 Today my husband is taking me back home....sigh....yep he's stationed in KY and we have a home in Alabama. The living apart really stinks. He just got back from deployment to Afghanistan in April and me and  our two girls spent the summer up here in Kentucky, it was fun but I got used to living with him again and now i've gotta get used to living without him again...for at least nine more months.
  But at the moment i'm sitting in his home away from home home waiting for him to get here so we can pack up and carry on. He was supposed to be here already. They had a Change of Command Ceremony today but the new guy taking over insisted they had to do PT after the ceremony was over...pt is physical training and what this New Guy doesn't get is IT IS HOT OUTSIDE!!!!

No comments: