Thursday, August 25, 2011

We need some orbit gum over here pronto!

AHHHHH! I hate, loath, absolutely without a doubt detest certain cuss words! Now don't get me wrong I am by no means a saint nor a prudish kind of girl (just one look into my head would make one certain of that fact) and if I'm made angry enough I can let them fly with the best of you. But with that being said there are some dirty of the dirty words that make me feel unclean upon hearing or seeing them in written form.

And they seem to run rampant with no constraints these days. They can be found being slung around in restaurants, in schools, at games on social networking sites and it doesn't even seem to care if a lady or a child is present, not these days because no one seems to care any more.

Now what I like to call the little cuss words don't bother me, it's just those big nasty vulgar ones and I wish people would look around them and see what company they are in or think about who may be reading their written words before slinging them around like they just don't care.

No comments: