Friday, August 26, 2011

TGIF

It's TGIF people! And my husband is off today, yep a three day weekend. Three days of finding fun family stuff to do...but not for us. We don't have the money for him to come home this weekend, so it's just gonna be another weekend without him home. Another weekend of no fab family memories to make, another weekend with the phone in place of my husband. These are the not so wonderful times, the lonely times, the bored out of my mind times. But I'll just Army Wife UP and take it one minute, one day, one night at a time like I always do.

But before we get all sad and crying in our soup let me just ask you a favor. Have fun with your spouse this weekend. Go make some fabulous memories with your family. Instead of being angry that they're in your way, rejoice and be glad in it! Tell them you love them and give out plenty of hugs and kisses and have I told you how sexy you are latelys. Just please don't waste your weekend on fighting and hating! OKAY!!!!

Next weekend will be our weekend...and I can promise you this, I'm gonna let him know how much he's loved and missed and we're gonna make some Fab family memories.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Great advice!!

And, hello, awesome phrase "Army wife UP"!! I've heard 'man up' and cowboy up' but 'army wife up' will be added to the vocab!

Hope you have as good a weekend as you can. I hope it's over before you know it!