Saturday, August 27, 2011

Seven Army Values

I am an Army Wife. I have spent the past 19 years loving a man who wears ACU's and Army Boots. I have spent 19 years giving encouragement and being a sounding board to a man that lives the 7 Army values. I know my Soldier and I know his values and his motivations, I know how he feels about the men and women that he leads...his Soldiers. I know what he expects out of them. I know he wants to give the Army and America... Soldiers who will be leaders, who will lead by example, who have good judgment and will work their tails off when no one is looking, Soldiers that live and breath the 7 Army values.
Loyalty
Duty
Respect
Selfless Service
Honor
integrity
personal Courage
If you can learn to live by those values you will be a leader that we can be proud of.

No comments: