Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wasn't there a house here?

OH MY GOSH!!!! We got home at 5 this morning and I was scared to get out of the car....I kid you not!!!
There could have been all sorts of creatures lurking to ambush us on the way to the front door the grass was that high! I think the only way we even made it to the front door was because the 18 yr old son that we left in charge of the place left a light on and then was kind enough to come out to help lead us through the jungle that was once my yard. And did you know my house use to have a front porch? Well technically it's still there but it's been invaded and conquered by wild morning glory's, and as I found out this morning my back porch didn't fare any better. We won't discuss the condition of the inside of the house. But let it be said I got lots and lots to do. At this very moment Top is outside waging an epic battle between us and mother nature...I hope we win.
     
     






No comments: